Public Information » Food & Nutrition

Food & Nutrition

Lunch Visitations
For the safety of our students, parents/guardians are not permitted to have lunch with their child/children during the school day in the school building. An exception to this policy may be made if the CEO elects to participate in a celebration, such as National Lunch Week. If the Charter School is participating in a celebration where parents/guardians are invited to have lunch with their child, the CEO will establish specific guidelines for parents/guardians. Parents/Guardians electing to participate in this celebration will not be permitted to bring in restaurant food from outside sources
All students are eligible to participate in the Federal Breakfast and Lunch programs. Meals are served in the student Cafeteria. Students may bring their own lunches.
USDA Non-Discrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal Civil Rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Civil Rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior Civil Rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(202) 690-7442;

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Notice on Summer Meals for Schools within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania